- Perla brush from Escoda, made of white Toray synthetic fibers
- Soft fibers in different diameters and lengths for watercolor
- They hold a lot of paint and point beautifully
- Round size 2 Travel Brush for watercolor or acrylic
- Brushes have been hand made by the Escoda family since 1933
This Escoda Perla White travel brush is made from white Toray Filament comparable to sable hair. It is a perfect mixture of 3 different diameters and 3 lengths in the fibers making an ideal watercolor brush. Like all Escoda brushes, these have a triple-crimp that ensures the ferrule remains attached for the life of the brush. Silver metal protective caps double as brush lengtheners. This size 2 round brush was crafted by hand in Spain.
Escoda Perla Series 1438 White Toray Synthetic for Watercolor and Acrylic Brush Travel Brush Round Size 2 B076ZQFWC3